Motivational Friday-Follow your dreams!

by - Friday, March 28, 2014

Ever felt unmotivated and need a push ? 
I feel like this most of the times .. it's so hard for me to be motivated to follow my dream,
since I'm surrounded with people with different interests and they hardly push me towards my dream,
so I learned to do it by myself.
here .. I'm sharing with you some tips on how to stay motivated and how can you follow your dreams...


Search for people with the same interests as you .. either online or just in your daily life .. it's very important to stay inspired by others ... as for me, I always get inspiration online ,from other blogs,videos,or just quotes and pictures ...

Be Strong and believe in yourself,if you don't believe that you're strong enough to reach your goal...how can others do! 
Following your dream requires a very high self-esteem ...

Don't let them depress you ,You're strong enough to do it , just use their hate as motivation and imagine yourself when you've reached your goal, you'll be happy and satisfied ..don't give up all this because of some "Haters" 

Don't just wish you need to work for your dream to reach it ASAP ..wishing will not get you there .. work will.

Say yes and try out different and new things,they may help you with your goal

Take the opportunity don't be scared to try and take the opportunity ..keep in mind that chances are rare,and if you're going to miss every chance that comes to you, you're not going to reach your goal!

Nothing can stop you from reaching your goal , your skin tone , your country , your shape ..etc all these don't matter .. remember that we are given one life,and it's so unfair to waste it scared of trying , we'll eventually die,at least do something to be proud of before you die!

Be Patient everything comes in a certain time , so be patient and keep in mind that all your hard work will pay off sooner or later , just don't give up on your dreams ..

...................................................................................................................................................

Reem

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.