Workout with me,Best Workout routine

by - Saturday, March 22, 2014


   Full workout program and tips



I try different workouts during the week..most of them are strength workouts, which are so effective ..
 I don't do too much cardio because I get SO tired  and I get a bit dizzy when it's an intense workout , but I do some cardio from time to time , I'm not so into pilates and zumba I did tried zumba before but I realized that it's not my type .. on the other hand ,Pilates workouts are so effective if you want lean and toned muscles ..
I really want to get a long with Yoga though .. because first time I tried it .. I immediately fell in love with it ,it's so relaxing and also a very good way to get toned 
but anyways, here I'm showing you the best and effective workout routine I tried .. step by step from the beginning  keep in mind that it needs patience and determination to see results ...


                      energize your self 
before you workout .. you need to eat something to boost your energy ..but it depends on the type of the workout ..
this is a picture by blogilates to ease things up..


   don't forget to drink water to speed up your metabolism and keep a water bottle nearby during the workout ..
                                           
                 Start with a warm up

a warm up is  really important to prevent injuries..




                                            
           
                  Choose the type of workout:
                                                        cardio/strength/pilates/zumba/yoga..    

1) Cardio:.
High knees/mountain climbers/squat jump turns/skipping/bicycle crunches/alternating leg and arm extensions/plank row/squat and press/alternating jumping lunges ...



photo from tumblr
2) upper body:
I don't do too much upper body workouts .. but the ones I tried are so effective and actually toned my belly .. keep in mind that I'm not trying to build muscles on my arm .. so arm exercises that I do are so little ..and I don't use weights ..

photo from google

3) lower body:


4) Yoga poses :

                         My favorite way to workout
I prefer watching trainers on youtube .. and my favorite channel is Befit ,check it out for all types of workouts
>>
 https://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't forget to follow me on tumblr for fitness motivation and more @reemelshahat also check out my "fitness myths and truths" post >>http://www.reemelshahat.blogspot.com/2014/03/major-fitness-myths-facts.html

...................................................................................................................................................
Reem


You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.