Beauty Cravings!! top 4 Maybelline products I'm dying to try ..

by - Friday, April 11, 2014

I haven't posted my current beauty cravings for a while , I was just gathering some serious cravings to compress in one post,I have a list of 4 Maybelline products that I'm dying to buy!!
it's getting serious !!


Maybelline Cheek/lip stain

it leaves a natural glow on your skin without that excess amount of color..
Lower lashes mascara 
I don't usually apply mascara to my lower lashes, but when I do,I notice lumps of mascara and I end up removing them immediately ..hopefully this one doesn't cause lumping 

Baby Skin Primer  
I've never tried it ,but I've a pretty oily skin type, and my pores tend to appear bigger sometimes,I read/watched some reviews on this one and I found it pretty good..
 Baby lips-Doctor rescue
last but not least,Dr.rescue lipbalms have been my biggest want out of this life (not literally :P)
because I have chappy lips,.. a more advance lipbalm will hopefully solve the problem.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Reem


..................................................................................................................................................
review

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.