Get ready for Spring : Floral nails tutorial with pictures

by - Saturday, April 26, 2014



Hi everyone
lately I've been trying out some different nail art looks and I fail miserably ..
but I tried this floral nails look and I thought it is pretty appropriate for spring ,so I took some pictures to share with you how to easily achieve it


choose the base color and paint your nails in it I'm using here XXl nail polish in white as a base you can also use light brown or beige for a vintage  look



leave the white nail polish dry then With a nail art pen choose the flower color and paint a few messy dots on each nail to give the illusion of flowers
check out my full blog post about this nail art pen I'm using by clicking on this flower

Grab two toothpicks and start dipping one in a green nail polish bottle and the other in a white one


and I'm using my two XXL nail polish bottles in green and white


start painting 2 thin lines with the green dipped toothpick on the sides of each dot and with the white dipped toothpick draw some curves on the dots to give them some dimensions

leave the whole thing dry then top your nails with clear nail polish (recommended) to make them shine and make the look last a lot longer 
.................................................................................................................................................................................

so, that's everything about this look I hope you found this helpful , don't forget to check out my posts on my blog by clicking on this heart

...........................................................................................................................................................
Reem
nail art 


You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.