rejuvi Normalizing cream&Vitamin C complex&Eyerepair cream

by - Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I was lucky enough to be sent the samples above by rejuvi .. and I immediately thought about writing a review on these products.

1- let's start with rejuvi Vitamin C complex .. To be  honest I don't know how it's supposed to be used , but I tried using it on my lips and my zits (or the places where I normally break out ) also around my nose, it's absorbed super quickly especially when I use it on my lips they become so rosy and soft.
I normally do this before bed .. but again, I'm not sure how to use it so if any of you guys know ,please tell me in the comments below.
It comes in a container that looks like eye drops container and it's so easy to use.

2-I don't have acne but my sister does, She uses the normalizing cream on her acne before bed and that's everything ... She used up to 3 (sample size) creams but she didn't notice a big change .. quite disappointing .



3-Moving on to the "Eye Repair Cream" I have to say that I like the packaging it looks identical to the normalizing cream and it's supposed to reduce wrinkles (I don't use it but my mom does) she says that she doesn't like it that much, and it's not a product she might consider buying one day !


Let me know if you guys have tried any of the products mentioned above or any rejuvi product ...

@makeupforlunch

Reem 

Read the previous post here 

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.