Best Back to school tips & Year plan

by - Sunday, August 24, 2014



Hey babes✌ .. School is coming , I might not be the happiest person on earth but I gotta deal with it .. I have some tips for you guys that I hope you find helpful ..

I'm showing you a very easy way to kind of plan the school year..
it's actually by breaking the school season into three parts
"the week before school" & " the first week of school" & " the rest of the year"
in this video, I'm going through every single detail and showing you how to make it through the year safely (lol)


Also, make sure you subscribe to my channel and check out my previous school organization tips and shopping post here

and back to school skin care tips
here
thanks for watching/reading
@makeupforlunch
Reem 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.