DIY:Natural Mask/scrub that fights acne for clear and soft skin

by - Saturday, August 30, 2014



There are those days when our skin looks dull and those annoying pimples start to appear one after another ..

This mask/scrub brings your skin back to life, and it also fights acne ..
not only because it has the most powerful combination ever ( honey and cinnamon) but also because it has green tea in it which will act as an exfoliating substance and will clean your pores which honey has opened and your skin will feel so clean and refreshed ..

I normally like to put it on for fifteen minutes once a week and not more than that just because it has cinnamon and it can get quite irritating ...

Watch this quick one minute video with all the instructions , enjoy :)


Thanks for watching/reading please subscribe to my channel here
@makeupforlunch
Reem 
 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's a good recepie, I've used it for many times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too it's a great "pick me up" when I need to pamper myself ;)

      Delete

.

.