Why it's not "Okay" to use a body soap on your face

by - Tuesday, August 05, 2014



You might already know that body bars are not meant to be used on your face but have ever wondered why ?

The Skin on your face is much more delicate than the rest of your body and the skin around the eyes are even more delicate .. it's how everything goes , so a body soap is simply made for the rougher areas and NOT your face .. and when you use it on your face (regardless of your skin type) you're  ruining your skin and hurting it badly.

Before using body soap on your face make sure you're well prepared for redness / rash and pimples everywhere on your face and not on the long term ..

We all might have used body soaps on our faces before at least once or twice and I'm guilty of that , are you ?

I ran out of my favorite cleanser and I didn't have the chance to buy a new one , you guessed it right I did the worst thing ever which is using a body soap on my face and it's been horrible , I'm not a beauty expert or anything like that but I'm reporting my experience or should I say the worst experience ever ..

I have to say that it hurted me badly when I rubbed it on my skin it caused redness and rash and I've noticed a big pimple on the right side of my face and another one on the forehead a day later .. not to mention the tiny ones everywhere it's been HORRIBLE..

that's why you should have a spare bottle of cleanser all the time , but if you don't have one just DON'T reach for the body soap don't repeat the same thing it's not fun I promise ... I recommend using water ALONE  if you literally have nothing to wash your face with , and just exfoliate with something natural like green tea (Click here to see how I do it) and please don't extend the "no cleanser" period for  too long .. please , okay ?

thanks for reading babes , will talk to you later ;)
@makeupforlunch Reem

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really useful post- definitely guilty of doing this once, but never again!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , right ? :D BTW I like your blog :)))

      Delete

.

.