Dermavio rescue oil review

by - Thursday, September 18, 2014



This product was sent to me as a free sample so I wanted to test it out for some days and report the results and experience to you ...

I'm not really into oils but I  want to add some to my skincare routine , So I was so excited to try this out ..  I'll just give you an overview of some points you need to know about the actual product:
- It's not tested on animals 
- Safe during pregnancy 
- Dermatologist approved
- Clinically tested
- Suitable for dry skin

♥♥ 
The product has multiple uses it's supposed to help improve blemished skin, aging skin, scar tissues and dry skin it's also supposed to prevent stretch marks and is used as an after sun treatment ..

♥♥ In case you are wondering I have oily combo skin which means my skin still can get dry in some certain areas so the idea of using actual oil on my face was a little scary , I just use it before bed after cleansing and moisturizing to lock the moisture in to my skin.

♥♥ It hydrates really well but I ONLY recommend using it before bed just to wake up in the morning with nice moisturized skin , I really don't recommend using it in the morning as it can make your skin looking a bit greasy during the day especially in the hot weather although it does absorb quickly I don't recommend adding it to your morning skincare routine unless you have extremely dry skin .. I only apply it on my dry patches (around my mouth/cheeks) and also a very teeny tiny amount on the forehead and start patting it on my skin and I wake up with soft moisturized skin.

♥♥ It can also be used as a bath oil which I didn't try but I think it'll be fun .. Overall I do like it quite a bit , I like that it's really moisturizing but I question it's scent .. It smells nothing like oil but I guess it's a pro not a con since I loathe the smell of oil TBH

♥♥  
As for the stretch marks/aging thing obviously I don't know if it's true but in my opinion both of these things are going to happen no matter what (however stretch marks are not a must) but what I'm sure of is that moisturizing your skin regularly can totally slow down the aging process a little bit , let's just hope for the best.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Seems like a great one for after a bath, thanks for the review - I am always on the look out for a good oil :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product must be great, love the fact that it is not animal tested.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too , it's actually the first thing that caught my attention .

      Delete
  3. It's great that it's not tested on animals, that's a big selling point for me. Seems like a good pre-bed product :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did like that too :D it's like my first concern .. And yes I only use it before bed

      Delete

.

.