How I clean my makeup brushes

by - Thursday, September 11, 2014


Hey babes .. Today I'm going to show you how I clean my own makeup brushes easily at home without the need of the spa glove aka the brush cleaning glove by Sigma..

So first off I want to mention that I have both a written and a filmed version of this and I'm going to post the video at the end of this post..

To start off I love to fill a bowl with warm water just to control the amount of water used during the cleansing process in order not to waste water ..

Then I use a teeny tiny pump of a normal shampoo on the back of my hand then wet both my hand and the brush then I start cleaning the brush in circular motions and then I rinse.

I repeat the process to all of my makeup brushes then I squeeze them between my thumb and my pointer finger to get rid of all the water and lastly I let them dry on a clean surface and once they are fully dry I store them somewhere away from dust.

Here is the video version of this post .. don't forget to subscribe to MakeupForLunch


Thanks for watching/reading ♥♥

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm probably the most terrible person when it comes to cleaning make up brushes, I always forget to do it. Will definitely need to bookmark this tutorial for when I do though!

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! how often would you suggest cleaning your brushes? ^-^

    ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think face brushes (foundation/concealer/bronzer etc..) should be cleaned once a week and the rest should be cleaned like every two weeks or something but I'm not an expert ;)

      Delete

.

.