How to get Perfect, non flaky red lips (matte/glossy)

by - Thursday, September 11, 2014


Hey babes, today I have another beauty DIY for you guys ..
Since fall is coming and we will be wearing a lot of dark lipsticks we really don't want our lips to look chapped or flaky so here I'm going to show you some simple steps to follow for a smooth lipstick application ..

First of all I wanted to say that I already uploaded a very short one minute video on my channel which I will link in the end of the post for those of you who prefer watching over reading ..

First step is scrubbing .. for your lipstick to be applied smoothly you need smooth lips , just mix some sugar(brown) with some honey and scrub your lips ..

Next step is moisturizing .. after exfoliating your lips you lose the natural moisture so you need to restore it but applying some lip balm .. I used the one I made myself which you can find here

Let the lip balm set into your skin then line your lips with a lip liner .. The lip liner will help intensify your lipstick color and make it last a LOT longer..

Then you need to grab a lipstick that has the same shade as the lip liner and start gliding it on your lips .. If you want it matte then grab a tissue and place it on your lips lightly to catch the excess lipstick then set it with a translucent setting powder..

But if you want it glossy then grab your favorite lip gloss and apply some on your lower lip and apply whatever is left on your upper lip  
♥♥

Here is the video for those of you who want to watch it .. please subscribe and show some support .. thanks for watching/reading


You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.