The black fashion wish list

by - Friday, September 19, 2014


I don't remember the last time I wrote a fashion related post , everything here seems to be beauty and lifestyle but today I wanted to share with you my fall fashion wish list ..

If you read the sweater weather tag I did two days ago then you already know that this chunky knit scarf is on my wish list ..It's so convenient for fall and can make every outfit more put together in an effortless way .

You already noticed my love for leather I'm a total sucker when it comes to leather and with this amazing black leather backpack I can add casual, street style vibes to my outfit and make it look extra stylish and fashionable in no time.

Moving on to the best thing that has ever happened on earth it's the fitting leather pants , I'm always on hunt for the perfect fitting ones .. They're super comfortable and awesome jeans alternative and above all .. They're BLACK LEATHER

I saved the best for last and these amazing super edgy pair of chunky heels are the best thing to add to a slightly boring everyday outfit to spice it up , these might not be appealing to some people but to me they're a stylish addition to any casual on-the go outfit

- That's it for this post let me know in the comments if you like these kinds of posts and if you like any of the items above 
Thanks for reading  Xox

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Everyone is wearing leather skirts/leggings/pants! Love the look!

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from Elle Charie
    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , Leather is on trend now ;) definitely going to check your blog out

      Delete

.

.