The friday facial - Mud mask

by - Friday, September 19, 2014



It's friday , which means extra free time which means pampering time ! 
 I thought I'd share with you guys the mast I did today , it cleared my skin and made it super soft but before I start , make sure you're not allergic to any of the ingredients above..
 ♥♥  
Grab a bowl and add a teeny tiny amount of natural pure sea mud (mud mask) then add honey , lemon and cinnamon .. Cinnamon and lemon might irritate super sensitive skin so if your skin is sensitive go super easy with cinnamon and ditch lemon, I also WARN you not to go out in the sun with lemon on your face It's TOO dangerous .
You should always go easy on lemon and cinnamon..

Now mix these four ingredients together and apply the mixture on your face and leave it for a while ( I left mine for about twenty minutes) and rinse with cold water to tighten your pores ..

I recommend exfoliating with green tea right before the mask to clear your pores from dead skin cells that can prevent the mask from being absorbed  , and rinse the green tea with warm water to help open up your pores making your skin mask ready 
 ! 

See how I prepare my skin for a mask here .
Do you have a pampering routine ? do you have a certain deep cleaning mask that you always reach for ? I'd love to know ,
thanks for reading Xox

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.