Festive nail polish madness - Haul and swatches

by - Monday, October 13, 2014


Today is the nail polish madness day .. I don't know what happens to me when I see a huge collection of nail polish in the store , I just go crazy and grab a lot of nail polish knowing that they'll just be used once or twice..
But I really wanted to end that madness and to plan for a nail art theme before going to the store so, I did 
!
I'm planning for a certain Halloween inspired nail art tutorial so I grabbed what I needed for it and I can't wait to share what I got with you guys ...


Shopping for Halloween inspired nail polish wasn't hard at all , I got all the essential Halloween colors like purple , Orange and black !

The black one I got wasn't purely black , it has a brownish red undertone to it which I love. I've never put on that super dark pure black nail polish I don't know why but I love this one as I ran out of the dark navy nail polish in my collection so I had to restock . Even if you don't enjoy wearing all black on your nails, having a black (or a color near it) is a must have if you are a nail art junkie like me
 !

I also love this orange color it screams "FALL" 
 ! I love that I can wear it anytime though not only during fall .. I also got two purple babies but one looks more blue-ish and that's what I'm going to use for my Halloween nail art and the other one is a little bit less vibrant and it's more on the red side so I thought it was a very pretty soft color.

Last but not least , I found this baby hiding and I wasn't really planning on getting any greens .. But this  one looks so pretty and I also got it because I thought it'd be great for christmas and if I'm too lazy to do nail art I might just wear classic red all over my nails and pop that on the ring finger and I'm all done!

I'd love to know if you like to be festive when it comes to nail polish or do you prefer using just one plain color all over your nails ,
Thanks for reading Xox
Nail art

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.