Beauty cravings: The holiday beauty wishlist 2014

by - Monday, November 24, 2014


I'm baaaack and it's that cheerful, chilly and amazing time of the year when we curl in bed with a hot drink refusing to be reproductive and preferring doing absolutely nothing all day long. But I'd rather put on makeup than drinking hot chocolate in bed to be honest.
Youtube annoys me sometimes because it makes me want to buy a bunch of products and the ones in the picture above are just some of them.
I (Sadly) don't celebrate Christmas but I like to cheer myself up by buying a couple of things for myself and for the ones close to me as well so I do like to have a short list of wishes prepared before going shopping.

❆❆☃❆

  The first product I'm dying to get is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette. If you know anything about me then you already know that I'm all about neutral earthy tones and this one is PURFECT  and the most important thing is that it smells like ACTUAL chocolate so it can't get any better.

♥ 
Yes, I haven't got a beauty blender yet ! I just can't find it anywhere around me.. Even though some products might be super popular in your country they can be sooo rare in mine and I hate that I can't get my hands on sooo many amazing products.


♥ 
The hype on "Better than sex" mascara seems to be real ..
I'd like to get it and actually try it on my baby lashes 
!

♥ 
You know that I always save the best for last.
 I always wanted to get that Too faced melted lipstick and that berry dark color is perfect for the holidays especially that I'm all about dark vampy shades.
It has the staying power of a stain, the shine of a gloss and the coverage of a lipstick.I can't ask for more...


 ❆

What is the ONE product you want to get badly for the holidays ? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading Xox

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.