Last minute stocking stuffers ideas - for a tight budget

by - Wednesday, December 24, 2014


Hey everyone, how is it going? happy holidays ! Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I can feel the stress of holiday gifting and I thought I'd help those of you who are on a budget but still want to make their loved ones happy and not waste a whole lot of money. I hope it's not too late but I just came across a website which offers a variety of everything pretty much for only one dollar can you imagine that ?!
It's an online website called ShopMissA which sells a lot of stuff from different categories ..
♥ each item on the website costs only $1.00 and it ships to so many countries.
I picked out a few items which I thought were very cute and pretty as stocking stuffers ...

       Metallic Chic Lips Cosmetic Pouch - here

♥ Pop-Up Hair Brush With Mirror - here

♥ Christmas Jingle Bell Pen - here

♥ Cuticle Revitalizer Oil - here

♥ Eyelashes-EL043 - here

♥ Multi Star Print No Show Socks - here

♥ Metallic Flash Tattoo- 996 - here

♥ Becca Knit Infinity Scarf - here


♥ Christmas Reindeer Antlers - here

That's all the items I picked out for you guys, what do you think?
will you be the giver or receiver this year? maybe both?
Have you ever heard about this website?
let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading Xox

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.