VIDOE: Korean Makeup Tutorial w/ Juicy gradient lips - TIPS&Tricks

by - Wednesday, January 28, 2015


  Hey everyone 
AWW so KAWAII, isn't it? :D 
I've been thinking about doing a makeup tutorial inspired by K-Drama and K-Pop stars..With smiling puffy eyes and juicy gradient vibrant and glossy lips. I never forgot the dewy foundation finish and bright skin .. Not to mention the full straight and innocent looking Korean brows that I recreated.
LOVE Korean makeup, it's a great everyday makeup look that is perfect for work or college and even school.


More Korean makeup tips - here


Online shopping Korean makeup brands' sites "Ship to the US"  - here


Do you watch Korean drama? What is your favorite one and what are you currently watching? I mentioned my all time favorites in the video..
I'm currently watching Pinocchio and I'm loving it so far.
Please Subscribe to my channel for more videos and leave any requests in the comments.
Thanks for watching Xox

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a great tutorial ^^ Just now I wrote about PONY korean makeup tutorial for summer in my blog if you like to stop by and get some ideas :D

    chalwoo

    ReplyDelete

.

.