BEAUTY CRAVINGS: 4 "elf" products I need in my life

by - Wednesday, March 11, 2015


e.l.f is an amazing brand with reasonable, rather cheap prices, isn't it exactly what we need? I haven't written a "Beauty Cravings" post in a while but in fact, this is my favourite thing to write. Today, I'll be sharing with you four elf products I want to buy..

e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition

      Let's start with the eyeshadow palette. Warm tones and neutrals are my favourites. They are so easy to work with and I never regret buying a good palette with warm hues. I might regret buying something super colourful and bright though..




    A mix of shimmery shadows and matte ones is just what I'm looking for. You can never go wrong with a good matte black as well. All of this exist in this palette. Let's all hope that the shadows are pigmented and long lasting ..
    Shop the product here - $10.00    $7.00

    e.l.f. Studio Zit Eraser
    WOT? is this a real zit eraser. Like, I'm not expecting it to completely and get rid of my nasty zits but I mean the product contains acne fighting components that are supposed to be an acne cure so, this is considered more of a beauty product than a makeup product really..


    This felt-tip makes it look like it's so easy to use, which is a good thing for someone who gets quite confused around beauty products (like myself *cough*)
    Shop the product here - $3.00

    e.l.f. Studio Daily Moisture Stick

      Moisture stick? for some reason, this sounds so good to me. It looks like it's a light moisturiser that the skin absorbs really quickly. It's written on the website that it has a balmy texture which is perfect for a dewy finish that I always go for. I have a feeling that it'll make a very good pre-foundation moisturiser.

      Shop the product here - 
      $6.00

      e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Pen

      The first thing that comes to my mind when I think read the word "Makeup remover pen" is that stubborn/hard to reach/waterproof  eyeliner that sits right on the waterline, like, how the **** am I supposed to get rid of it. I can't use a regular eyeliner in the waterline or it'll smudge, neither can I wake up looking like a zombie because I still have eyeliner from last night? This product [better be] the solution to this struggle, cuz the struggle is real. 

      Shop the product here - $3.00

      Do you like any of the products above? Have you ever tried any of them? 
      Let me know down below Xox

      ♥ not sponsored 

      You May Also Like

      0 comments

      .

      .