Contemporary Art | Speed Water Colour Painting Ft. Mayar (MY SISTER)

by - Friday, March 27, 2015

Guysss, I'm seriously super sorry for not being as active as I was. I'm super busy (kind of) or maybe a little lazy you know, when you just sit there and feel like you have a lot to do when in fact you do nothing. I've been really into art lately and I'm trying to get more into it so please make sure you follow my instagram account and facebook page for instant updates and to see all my illustrations and drawings. I might even do a section in the blog menu bar and name it "Art work" and update it whenever I do something new to keep you updated and to organise all my art in one place. What do you think about this? 

Please enjoy this very quick video and don't forget to comment on it, share it, like it to support me and my channel, thank you so much for sticking with me.
This video is a collab with my sis Mayar, she's an AWESOME artist I'll leave all her social media accounts underneath the video. Check out her instagram account to keep up with her art work



ps: I'm the one with the bracelet and nail polish :'D
Edited by : Mayar El-Shahat

Thumbnail by : Reem Noobo 
Both sketching and painting by: Mayar&Reem
Music : By youtube library 
..............................­......................
Stalk Mayar El-Shahat :
Want a special intro, outro, or project from Mayar?
email her : mayar.elshahat@live.com
------------------
Twitter : @_mayar
Intstagram : mayarelshahat here 
blog here
Shop Mayar's work here
 Mayar's Channel here

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.