Sabaya Cream With Hyaluronic Acid ( Anti-Wrinkle + Firming ) Review

by - Thursday, March 05, 2015


I got this cream yesterday and immediately thought of writing about it. Anti-Wrinkles creams are like fortune cookies, you never know what they have for you (So deep, isn't it?). Today I'll be reporting my experience with this product but first, let me introduce it to you.
It's an Anti-Wrinkle Cream that helps with firming the skin and the main ingredient in it is Hyaluronic acid.  

Ingredients

Collagen Soluble - Sodium Hyaluronate - Tocopherol - Vitamin A Palmitate - Chamomile Extract - Dexpanthenol - Zinc Oxide - Simethicone - Lactic Acid - Glycerol - Skin Firming action (Firming effectiveness) - Anti- wrinkle effectiveness  

It looks like an eye cream but nothing on the package specifies the type of area you should use it on. This makes it a general wrinkle cream in my book.

How to use  

Message it on the skin carefully after cleansing.

How I found it

I applied a couple of dots under each eye and carefully massaged the product into my skin and let me tell you how soft, rich and creamy the consistency was. I was going to bed and had a clean face with my favourite moisturiser already slapped on my face and even under my eyes but when I applied this product it made my under-eyes feel super hydrated.

Do I recommend it?

The product is SOO good hydration wise but I really don't know how it works on wrinkles. I guess I'll keep using it as an under-eye moisturiser and before applying concealer just to make sure the concealer doesn't crease or look dry throughout the day.

Sabaya brand..

I've never heard of this brand really, but judging from the product I guess it's a very good brand and I searched it on google and found that they make makeup as well.
I'm pretty sure it's an arabian brand (maybe Lebanese) because the word "Sabaya" means grown-up girls (teens-young adults) in arabic .. 



What do you think about that?

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.