Beauty & Makeup & Fashion Haul | Reem Noobo

by - Saturday, April 25, 2015

BABESS I miss you sooo much I decided to stop posting until I survive (hopefully) finals but I was like, why not to post a little haul post?  So, I went shopping not long ago and got a little bit of beauty/fashion stuff. I photographed everything for you to see so let's jump right in, shall we?






First thing I picked up was a packet of  baby wipes because I ran out of my favourite ones. I usually use wipes to remove most of my makeup before cleansing and this saves so much time if you ask me. I have never tried this type before. They're literally soaked and not smooth or soft. Honestly I wasn't so happy but they still do their job. 



If you read the post right before this one then you already know that I'm always on a hunt for makeup brushes. I found this beauty for a very reasonable price and had a little vision of me using it for bronzer, powder, blush and maybe even foundation ( I just watched a little Tanya Burr tutorial where she used a similar brush for foundation).





I got this little bottle of bright "orange" (yes it's orange in real life) nail polish because it's spring already and I'm still stuck with my dark nails (as you can tell). I always wanted a good bright nail polish so I got this one finally.





I got some *cough* men *cough* *cough* razors.. Only hairy folks will relate to this XD . I find them to work much better to be honest. I got a packet of 5 razors with two blades and moving heads...



I got three golden rings because I can't resist .. 





Got this little baby. I thought it would be great as a statement piece, what do you guys think?







I also got this lovely ring, It's basically just a butterfly and a golden stud. Isn't it gorgeous?







I also found this beautiful midi anchor ring and without giving it a second thought I bought it.



Annnnd last but not least I got this baby penguin. Isn't it sooo adorable? >3< I thought I'd get it and maybe store my rings or my smaller makeup brushes in it. I ended up storing my rings in it. It gave a nice look to my vanity.

Please let me know in the comments which item out of these you like the most.
Thanks for reading Xox



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wow, that nail polish looks yellow. I wonder how it looks in person! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that nail polish looks yellow. I wonder how it looks in person! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really lovely haul! Love the rings and wow, that nail polish doesn't look orange at all! :-O

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it :D And about the polish, I know right? just the editing on the picture changed it's colour a bit >D<

      Delete

.

.