My Makeup Brushes "Collection" | Reem Noobo

by - Monday, April 20, 2015

Today I thought I'd share my humble makeup brushes collection with you guys. Don't expect a huge collection >.> I actually have a handful (more like a mugful) of brushes that I think are essential to have.











This, everyone, is my foundation brush that I got recently. It is slightly slanted and it's SUPER soft. I really like it. I sometimes use it to blend my undereye concealer. I usually blend my concealer with my fingers.




I tend to use this brush to apply either blush or powder on the T-Zone. What I like the most about this brush is that it doesn't pick too much product.




I use this fluffy brush for bronzer most of the time and I like how big it is because it applies bronzer perfectly.





This is my beloved eye brush. It's a double ended brush. One end has a flat eyeshadow brush and the other has a little eyeliner brush.






This lovely baby is a flat soft brush which I use to set my concealer and I sometimes even use it to powder the T-Zone.





I got these three lovelies in an eyeshadow palette. The two big brushes came with two small eyeshadow palettes by Max Factor that my mum owned before.
The small one, I don't recall exactly where I got it but I'm sure that it came with an eyeshadow palette as well.




I use this one to blend cream contour. 




I use this flat top brush to clean the edges of my lipstick if I'm using a dramatic rather melting lipstick for a clean, crisp edge.




This is the first brush I've ever got
! It's a soft fluffy brush that I always use to blend my eyeshadow into the crease. So handy!




Little spoolies because, you never know what your eyebrows bring you
!



This double ended sponge tip came with an eyeshadow palette. I have tons of sponge tips which I honestly rarely use...




Do you remember these babies from my latest haul video? they came with the brush that I use to set my concealer along with a sponge tip which I don't use. I only use the flat brush in the middle for a crisp edge or some smudging on the lower or upper lashline. 






This flat brush is super amazing. I use it to pack on eyeshadow or glitter and sometimes I use it for smudging or applying eyeshadow to the lower lashline.




Sooo, these are my little brushes. I definitely don't own too many but I find that I'm so happy with them. I'm planning on buying better quality brushes soon. I'll make sure to share everything with you guys ;) 

Please leave a comment  below I really like going through your comments and let me know what to you want to see next on my blog. Maybe a nail polish collection?
Thanks for reading Xox







You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Definitely would love to see a nail polish collection post!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the new real techniques brushes!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super awesome you should, actually!

      Delete
  3. I honestly really like double ended sponge tip while I know a lot of people don't. ;P It's so handy when it comes to aegyo-sal makeup, and reaching for the inner corner of the eyes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also use sponge tips for that inner corner thing but I don't know why I don't get excited over them at all >m<

      Delete

.

.