REVIEW & Demo : Loreal True Match Foundation + Before/After photos Coverage & Texture test. + VIDEO

by - Saturday, April 18, 2015


 Today I'll be reviewing the L'oreal True Match Foundation and showing you a before and after photo with application method and everything you need to know about it. My shade is C2 Rose Vanilla. If you follow me on instagram or  facebook or youtube then you know when I travelled to spend one day by the beach with my family. That day I applied this foundation in the very early morning till late at night.


Update: I'm not 100% percent sure if L'Oréal tests on animals or not, because it's getting a bit confusing. I did a little research and found this " L'Oréal no longer tests on animals any of its products or any of its ingredients, anywhere in the world. Nor does L'Oréal delegate this task to others. The rare exception allowed is if regulatory authorities demand it for safety or regulatory purposes." but I'm still confused because some people say that it's misleading and that they still test on animals x_x so if any of you know for sure then please let me know xx




Application method? Do I use a primer?

 I usually cleanse and moisturise my face before I put any makeup on but I don't use a primer or anything similar to it. I use my slanted soft foundation brush to buff it in after I pump at least two pumps on the back of my hand. I also usually set it with some powder.


At that time I had some baby pimples on my cheeks. Let's see how much coverage this foundation has.

In the first picture I had no makeup at all only a little bit of moisturiser. So as you can probably tell it has a slight dewy finish (which I like) It doesn't feel so heavy actually but it definitely isn't light. It has some kind of unpleasant texture when you look super closely to my skin BUT from a decent distance it looks BEAUT.

How's the texture? And what about the coverage?




Now you can see the texture and coverage up close. I think I still need spot concealing regarding my pimples. I also think that you can still see my dark circles peeking through which isn't very lovely if you ask me. Sooo, I then completed the rest of my makeup and set off  for the trip.


That's surely not a heavy duty makeup tho I like it :D A little cat eye winged liner never hurt nobody..
That's my little sister. Leaving the beautiful view right next to her and reading a magazine instead. What a weirdo XD
ps: for more pictures visit either my IG or Facebook page

Is it long lasting? Did I need any touch ups?

So, I applied the foundation at ten am and removed it on my way home (pretty much at eleven PM) with a makeup wipe (obvz I cleansed my face when I got home) I think it's long lasting I only touched my concealer up at night with some powder but I knew the foundation was still there.
I was SUPER sleepy on my way home. My favourite way to get comfy is to remove my makeup and take off my shoes XD I actually did this
I applied it in my get ready with me video here:

And Also in this makeup tutorial here and I was wearing it in my haul video and my latest brand review video, take a look:



I put all these video up for you guys in order to see the foundation in action and to see the application process.

Thank you soooo much for watching/reading I hope this helped anyone planning on getting the foundation please leave a comment down below and subscribe to my channel by clicking here. Until next time.
Thanks for reading Xox

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Hi Noobo..I love the new look of your blog xoxo

    Check my blog too
    http://mayarelshahhat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bae :* Love your blog too. You're a great artist ;)

      Delete
  2. Ah... tried this years ago, in fact Loreal True Match was my first ever liquid foundation, but it made me break out really bad. :( This year I swatched some of the shades on the palm of my hand and I noticed the area started to itch after some time. I have no luck with this foundation. :(

    ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! what a shame! It doesn't do this to me. I wore it for an entire day without any itchiness or redness (Luckily) What did you do with the rest of the foundation? Did you through it away? *_*

      Delete
  3. This is a great budget foundation and I always find that a foundation is meant to even out your skin tone and give you a good base but concealer is where it's at for spots or dark circles x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite nice and it is affordable too!

      Delete
  4. I'm a huge fan of this foundation! Occassionally it's to dry for my dry skin but it's the only drugstore foundation with decent coverage that I like.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I also like that it's buildable too!

      Delete
  5. I love this review, and I love this foundation for a light coverage, every day base.

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also find it a great on the go foundation ;)

      Delete

.

.