Brace yourselves! "Girl" Is Coming!!

by - Friday, May 29, 2015

 I'm so excited to announce that I decided to do what I've always wanted to do which is writing. I always wanted to create characters, customise their traits and personalities and come up with stories and all that. I have so much thoughts going on my head and I want to transfer them to you guys and make you as excited as I am.

I am going to write a story titled "Girl" here on my blog and I didn't schedule it because I write so quickly and I'll be posting so many chapters so stay tuned.
I already wrote 5 chapters which I'm very very excited to share with you. please let me know in the comments how you feel about that :))
Thanks for reading Xox

In order to keep up with the story click on "Girl" to see all the chapters.

 

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.