Garnier BRAND REVIEW + Demo & Overall Thoughts + Comparison to Eva - رأيي في بعض منتجات غارنيه

by - Saturday, May 23, 2015

Here's another brand review for you all :* this time I'm reviewing some products from "Garnier" + demonstration and little comparison to "Eva" products 
  I'm starting a new series here on my channel and blog called "Brand Review" where I choose a brand every once in a while and talk about some of it's products and state my opinion overall. The star of the this episode is "Garnier". I'm giving you guys a brief about the beauty brand and telling you my opinion on some of it's products.
Enjoy the video and leave your feedback below ;)


UPDATE : "Garnier is owned by L'Oreal, is one of the most well-known cosmetic parent companies in the world. It is also probably the most notorious among cruelty-free shoppers. Although Garnier boasts their use of many natural ingredients, unfortunately, they also test on animals." Hence, I'm not going to purchase their products again. I probably should've did a quick research before purchasing their products but better late than never xx




You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Just watched your video, yay! ;D So many Garnier products! :D I used to love using the eye roller when I woke up with puffy eyes. Keeping it in the fridge is such a great idea! :D

    ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching :* I too love it so much

      Delete
  2. i enjoy watching your video!
    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

.

.