How NOT To Feel Like Crap

by - Thursday, August 20, 2015

There are days when we sit there with our "bed-head" on the couch (or worse, on the bed) binge-watching netflix with a chocolate bar (if possible) as our breakfast looking and feeling like crap. Those days are the absolute worst! But you know what? I sometimes manage to get myself out of this cycle by doing a couple of things which I'm sharing with you all today.
GET YOUR BLOOD FLOWING

Get up, do some type of activity. I know I know, at this stage you're already developing an allergic reaction to this word but by activity I don't mean lifting weights or doing extreme workouts. I just mean listening to music while running around your house, doing some jumping jacks in your bedroom or even doing some work around the house. Trust me, it works everytime.

SHOWER

Jump into the shower and break out your favourite body scrub and maybe that special mask that you keep by your bathroom cabinet. Pamper yourself a bit and I'm sure you'll instantly feel a hundred time better in no time. 

EAT PROPER FOOD

Food has an amazing effect on how you feel. If you eat crap, you'll feel like it whereas if you eat healthy colourful food you'll immediately notice a positive change in your mood. Even if you don't have time to prepare a "Balanced" perfect meal you can have some fruit on-the-go while still feeling so much better and nourishing your body at the same time.

MAKE YOURSELF UP

I can't stress enough the effect of makeup and hair on one's mood. So, put on your favourite lipstick and do your hair. Also, wear nice clothes even if you're staying inside that day because, why not?

WORK ON SOMETHING

I don't know about you but I feel so bad when I don't have anything to do. I just feel so crappy but once I start working on something like maybe writing a blog post, filming a video or even studying I feel a lot better. You don't need to do anything hardcore to feel better. Maybe try baking something and share the recipe with your friend (after forcing them to eat what you baked because it's definitely not going to waste!! jk) 

The next time you feel like crap, don't forget to try my tips and let me know how you felt afterwards xo The adorable cat illustration in this post is by my beautiful sister, Mayar. Check out her instagram for more art!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.