What's In My Makeup Bag | Reem Noobo

by - Saturday, August 22, 2015

 I don't know about you but I really like to know what's in people's makeup bags and handbags in general! I'm that nosy you don't want to know. When I was a toddler I used to open all my mum's and dad's drawers and look inside them. I kept that a habit till around the age of ten. But I can't promise you that it's completely gone! I still have some of it left over here. I thought today I'd feed your curiosity and show you what's inside my makeup bag!


I know what you're thinking, my makeup bag is a bit boring when you first look at it. But I like the simplicity it holds, I mean, from the outside..


Here's a peek at what's inside this baby. Now you have two options. You can either watch the quick video I filmed to see everything in motion and to know why I carry every product with me OR you can do it the traditional way and scroll to see the pictures...


Okay, so now it's time for the pictures..
  • Moisturiser

  • Lip Balm

  • Lipstick





  • Sunscreen



  • Powder/Brush


  • Eyeshadow/Brush

  • Spoolie/Cotton pod

  • Wipes



I used it to wipe the lipstick swatch



All these things fit in this little makeup bag that fits in my handbag. Cool.



So this is everything inside my humble makeup bag. Let me know what do you keep in your because you know how nosy I am already. Also, please subscribe to my channel; I put so much effort in it and I'll be glad if you joined my little beauty family xo

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. omg Reem, I'm a fan of your Youtube channel! No lie. I like the editing that you did for this video, the background song is on point too! Hehe. I usually keep my small eyeshadow palette, mascara, compact powder, concealer, face wipes and a lipstick in my everyday makeup bag. Travelling makeup bag in another story ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words :D they really made my day XX I'd like to see your version of this. That'd be great

      Delete

.

.