5 Budget Friendly Ways To Wear Your Oversized Cardigan This Autumn

by - Monday, September 07, 2015

Autumn is right around the corner and you should be prepared. Who doesn't like a cosy oversized long cardigan to wrap around yourself in the chilly mornings? Today, I'm showing you very simple ways to style your cardigan without getting out of your comfort zone or hurting your budget..

This is my first fashion/styling video on my channel so I hope you find it helpful and if you want more of this please let me know. Also, please show my little channel some love and give the video below thumbs up (if you like it) and I'd like to have you as a subscriber to my channel so please subscribe. Now, enjoy the video..






I had this video waiting for so long before posting it because I wanted the weather to be anything near autumn but it's still hot in Egypt but at night we get some chilly light wind which I LOVE. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the video and I'll see you in another one xo

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.