LIFE UPDATE: Where Have I Been?!

by - Monday, July 18, 2016


Hello everyone! I missed you SO much, I really missed sitting down with my green tea cup and laptop where I write and share my thoughts with you. I was SUPER busy studying and getting things done to finish the last year of school *yaaaaay*

Where I live, last year of school doesn't go by easy peasy, you have to work 24/7 to get to a decent college/university. I basically had to study everyday all day long for 11 months. I was so stressed out, that's for sure, but I always like to do my best especially if things are a bit more on the serious side.


 I started going to classes last August and had to take finals starting from the 5th of June till the 4th of July. Finals are all what matters this year and my marks will determine what universities I can choose from. The higher the marks the better the choices. I'm currently waiting for my results which will be released by the end of this week. I'm SOOO scared and worried. I did all I could and now I'm waiting (worst feeling ever TBH) please wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. I'll definitely be updating you whenever something new comes up. ILY xo

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.