Makeup For Glasses Wearers (Autumnal, Dramatic Golden smoky eye + Bold Lip) | VIDEO

by - Thursday, August 25, 2016

Autumn makeup tutorial in August? why not? I mean, we're in the end of August almost September so it's Autumn, right? 
Anyhow, here's a full face dramatic, Autumn inspired makeup look with a gold & brown smoky cat eye, winged liner and a bold deep burgundy lip. I know it looks quite dramatic but it's very easy to follow with simple steps. I personally couldn't care less about what makeup to wear with my glasses (if any) other than winged eyeliner and lip balm (being completely honest right here) but I wanted to spice things up as it's more fun to both watch & film.
Enjoy the video :))




Thank you for watching please don't forget to press the like and subscribe button ♡X


You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.