The future is very strange... [Just some thoughts]

by - Sunday, June 04, 2017


Have you ever thought about the future? Have you ever wondered what would've happened if you hadn't/had done this particular thing? It's very strange how fast things happen. You think that this little decision you're making isn't significant, but it's not true. I have recently realised that everything that we choose to do or choose not to do shapes who we become in the future. Every little thing. Needless to say, that wasn't a very pleasant realisation for me. It's very scary. 

When I was younger, I wanted to become so many things when I grow up. I wanted to be a beautiful, smart and creative young woman. I didn't have to worry about anything other than playing with my dolls and giving makeovers to the girls that I used to draw. Now, I don't really know what to do. I'm very scared that I may let this little girl down.

 How do I know that I'm doing the right thing? How do I know if I'm wasting my time over something that's not going to lead me anywhere? It's scary how fast things change. I don't want to be like this forever. I want things to change. I want to do the things that make me truly happy. 

But what are the things that make me truly happy? I don't know anymore. I wish I knew a solid answer to this question, but I truly don't. I think that my passion and my interests have been blurred out by what others expect from me and what I think I should be doing. 

The thing is, I don't want to waste my time and I'm scared of what's to come. I want to do what I love as soon as possible so that I don't waste time doing other things that I think I love but I don't...

You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.