Beauty news Vol.6 |12/3/2014| limited edition Too faced/ NARS/ UD

by - December 04, 2014

Hi hi hiii everyone !!! Happy December!
I'm back with another holiday beauty news thing as I found these kinds of posts super popular which makes me think that they might be helpful especially to those of you who will be gifting others this Christmas. So, that's why I'll be posting a lot of these before Christmas.
♥ Let's start with the Urban Decay "Naked on the run". A new limited edition palette which is only available online. The palette comes with a very pretty packaging and it contains:
- 0.13 oz Full-Size Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss lip gloss in Sesso (rose/pink shimmer) 
- 0.13 oz Perversion mascara in Blackest Black 

-
0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil


Along with ..


Shop the product here $54.00
    
♥ Now let's move on to the new Too Faced "Beauty wishes and sweet kisses" palette. It's super pretty packaging makes it very giftable for the holidays. It has a bunch of neutrals which are perfect for an everyday look along with  "La Crème Lip Gloss in Naked Dolly".

Shop the product here
$34.00 ($75 value)
   

 Last but definitely not least, NARS released a new holiday cheek palette called "Virtual Domination cheek palette"  I'm not sure if all the colors in it can be purchased individually or not but I'm sure that most of them can ..
let's keep our eyes on the shades and not the embarrassing names
:D


Shop the product here$65.00 ($151 value)

 
That's all I have for you today, let me know which of these is your favorite product and tell me whether or not you'll be gifting makeup this year. Have a nice day/night (I am going to bed right after writing this)
 Thanks for reading
Xox

Related Posts

0 comments

.