How To Student - how I graduated pharmacy school with honours | eBook

by - July 25, 2021


How To Student - how I graduated pharmacy school with honours | ebook

This book is about my experience as a student. My journey has included many study sessions, exams, failures, and successes. I learned many things along my journey and some I had to learn the hard way. Going through the motions of student life was tough, at times lonely, and most of all an invaluable learning experience. It made me resourceful and able to offer my help to many students around the world. As an Egyptian Pharmacy student living in Cairo, I had to find a way to reach more students, so I made a YouTube channel and a blog through which I’ve been sharing the lessons I learned as a student. I later realised that it would be best if I wrote a book combining everything a student would need and make it available to students all over the world. So, this is exactly what this book is. This book is based upon my own experiences, but I presented what I learned in the form of bullet points and tips for other students to benefit from. So, feel free to try out the tips I’m sharing here and let me know how if they help you, which I’m sure, at least some of them, will.


Preview the book (sample):

- the book is 100 pages long -




DOWNLOAD

 

 ‪2.99 USD

report any issues to reeminiscence@gmail.com
Also available on Google Books here

Many thanks for your kind reviews 







I love reading your feedback, so keep it coming! 








Related Posts

0 comments

.