Beauty News Vol.7 |21/12/2014|

by - December 21, 2014

Hey everyone ! I know it's been a VERY long while since I last talked to you whether it's on my channel or blog but I've been SUPER SUPER busy with finals and it's been the worst time for me especially that I'm a very last minute crammer and I somehow found the time to film a christmas nail art tutorial for you (which will be up soon) and finally write the beauty news.. I'm still struggling with finals and OMG the struggle is real :D but once I'm done with that bloody period in my life I'm definitely going to try to film a video daily and be much more active here on the blog ..
Now enough with the "Cry me a river" tragic story and let's get started with the super exciting beauty news .. ♥ Living proof ( which I've never heard of till now) released the "Primed & ready set" which basically contains three products ..

- 5 oz Prime Style Extender : which is supposed to prime the hair and extend styles (what does that even mean ?)
- 1.7 oz Instant Texture Mist : which creates instant and effortless texture which is supposed to last for 48 hours.
- 3 oz Flex Shaping Hairspray : provides heat protection up to 450 degrees and can be used on both dry and damp hair.

The products do NOT containParabens or Sulfates or Phthalates 


Shop the product here$35.00 $25.00 ($49 value)


- Limited edition product

♥ The new Victoria Beckham inspired nail polish collection is limited edition and is designed 
(supposedly) with a unique formula and comes with a sleek gift box ..


Nails inc. basically collaborated with Victoria Beckham and created :


COLOR Bamboo White Collection - white nude cream shade
COLOR Judo Red Collection - red orange cream shade

The product is only available online..

I personally find the packaging very tempting but I'm not sure about the formula as I didn't try it myself but I recommend watching and reading many reviews before paying twenty five dollars on a bottle of nail color, right ? I mean, don't let the packaging fool ya.


Shop the product here - $25.00

 Now to the exciting part, Laura Mercier released "flawless contouring palette" which has three contouring shades and two highlighting ones.
I personally find it super convenient especially for those who like to glam things up and add dimension to their face.

The formula is creamy and blendable much more than powders ..
The palette also contains instruction cards for easy application.
Shop the product here $50.00

 I really like the contouring/highlighting palette .. Which product are you excited about the most? let me know in the comments below ..
Thanks for reading Xox

Related Posts

0 comments

.