a relaxing vlog (Alexandria/ Egypt) 🐚 Sometimes we just need a break & some time off to recharge

by - September 14, 2020


Sometimes, all we need is a change of scenery, preferably to the calming scenery of the sea of Alexandria 🐚 Alexandria just holds a special place in my heart for some reason. I keep visiting it every now and then. This time around, it was a quick one-day trip with family without much activity, just sitting by the sea and enjoying the view and the calming breeze 🌬️ Not the best video quality, ngl. I had my smaller, vlogging camera with me and I didn't really focus on filming. But this short vlog means a lot to me. Hoping this would inspire you to de-stress and unwind x


Also, I wasn't sure which thumbnail I should use, so I'll just add it here as a bonus for my blog readers 







Related Posts

0 comments

.