After school routine in Ramadan as a pharmacy student 🌛 productive vlog

by - May 09, 2021


After school routine in Ramadan as a pharmacy student 🌛 productive vlog ✨

Welcome to a full day in my life at home. Today I give you a peek into my routine after I get home from university as a pharmacy student in Egypt. I attend online lectures mostly, but there are some days where I still have to be physically present on campus. Today was one of those days.
Even though it's Ramadan and I've been struggling to get by, I'm still trying to put my best foot forward and stay on top of the school work. I hope this video gives you the inspiration & motivation you need. Enjoy the video!


If you want some tips on how to study in Ramadan, click here to watch my study tips video


Click here for a Ramadan Study with me


Click here for my Patreon

#Study​ #StudyVlog​ #Productivity​ #Calm​ #Aesthetic​ #motivation​ #inspiration​ #pharmacy



Related Posts

0 comments

.