Too Faced Sugar Pop Eye Palette | Beauty News Vol. 14

by - April 05, 2015

 I'm back everyone with a new beauty news post and the star of the post this time is the Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette. Isn't it gorgeous? I mean look at it, it looks super colourful and really lovely at first glimpse but let's get into all the hues and textures and all that jazz and not the mention the *cough*  P- *cough* -rice >.>

Is this palette limited edition?

Yup, it's a new limited edition palette that got a full six-stars review on Sephora.com..

Describe this chic..

"A colorful palette of nine shimmer and glitter eye shadows in vanilla, chocolate, and candy-inspired hues."

hmm.. What else?
it is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates 

- Phthalates 

and is 
is gluten-free and cruelty-free.

Here's my usual chart [Click on it to enlarge]


The palette also comes with a little "Glamour Guide Tutorial" 

Shop The Product here$36.00
Would I buy this?

Well, The product looks lovely. Love the packaging love the names but that's not enough for me to buy it really, I think that the price is too much at least for me. I also don't think that I'd get THAT much use out of it so, count me out really..

Now, Would YOU buy this? let me know in the comments below..




Related Posts

0 comments

.