Study With Me | writing a research paper 🎓 (time-lapse) & calm, relaxing music

by - May 23, 2020


It has been announced that instead of finals, we're required to write, from home, a research paper or a review article (think of it like an essay, but more fragmented and scientifically specific) either individually or in groups (of up to 5 students). We can start turning in our work at the end of May till the end of June. We either pass or fail and if we fail we have another chance to rewrite and resubmit the paper/ article. 

Although I did attend online lectures and received all the lectures all labs we were supposed to learn during the second term/ semester, no finals are taking place this year. We'll probably do practical exams of this term before the start of the next one (If and when it does 😿).

I am still confused tbh but I did the work anyway. I filmed myself co-writing a research paper in pharmaceutical chemistry, if you don't know what it's about you seriously need to watch my video Here

Whoever needs the push tp stop procrastinating and actually start working, here it is! I mean, I added music and all.



[brb gotta go hope for a better future soon, byee ♡]
become a patron here

Related Posts

0 comments

.