Labello Lip Balm: Cherry Shine Melt in Moisture Review w/ pictures

by - September 30, 2021

Labello Lip Balm: Cherry Shine Melt in Moisture Review w/ pictures
Hello everyone 🍒
Today's review is on this cute little Labello lip balm.

Now, I must say that Labello lip balms hold a special place in my heart; my relationship with them dates back to my childhood. It was my favourite lip balm and I remember asking my mum to buy it for me whenever I saw it. She would buy me the honey versions or strawberry flavoured ones; because they didn't have much pigment, so I could wear them to school. Fast forward to my early twenties, I'm back using Labello again. I may have drifted away to other types of lip balms, for experimentation, and have forgotten about it, but once I caught a glimpse of this cherry flavoured one, I immediately bought it! Check out this pack of 3 on Amazon here.

Considering my numerous experiences with various types and flavours of Labello lip balms, I think it's safe to say that they're just excellent! Generally speaking, they never fail to surprise me with how soft they leave my lips every time, or how good they smell. But today's post is about this particular "Cherry Shine Melt-in Moisture" type. 


This particular type is made to impart shine and a glistening appearance to the lips; reminiscent of the juicy, Korean Lipstick trend. It doesn't hold a thick formula, rather, the formula leans more toward the liquidy side. Although it's thin and easy to apply, the lip balm doesn't bleed or give that popsicle lips look after a while. Part of it might be because it's not strongly pigmented, but it could also be because the formula is not too liquidy.


It always leaves my lips feeling so soft and pretty, even after I've washed it off. I also find that it's a fool-proof makeup bag essential; whenever I'm in a hurry or not sure which lip colour to use, I glide it on. It gives a natural glow along with a soft pink colour that never goes wrong. The more layers I add, the glossier my lips appear. Sometimes I use it on top of a regular lipstick to add some shine. It works in many ways; as a moisturiser for the lips, a lip gloss over a matte lipstick, or as a lipstick on its own. It says on the package, "24 h melt-in," and I'm not sure if they're exactly claiming that it keeps the lips moisturised for the whole day or what. However, I can testify that it is rather long-lasting, and keeps my lips soft for a long time compared to other lip balms I've tried.


Overall, I think you can never go wrong with a good old (or new for that matter) Labello lip balm, whether you opt for an unscented one with a subdued pigment, or go all out with the likes of this cherry shine one. The only downside, I'd say, is the price; I think it's among the pricier lip balms in the pharmacy/ drugstore or supermarket, maybe that's just where I live. However, I usually end up getting my money's worth when I choose it.

Have you ever used a Labello lip balm? 
If you have, let me know your favourite type in a comment. Click here to follow this blog on Instagram and stay up-to-date with the latest posts. Don't go yet, check out this review I wrote on the Sebamed lip balm with SPF 30 and PH 5.5 here or read all about how I treated my acne here.






Related Posts

1 comments

  1. Dive into a luscious world of hydration with Labello Lip Balm: Cherry Shine Melt in Moisture, where vibrant cherry hues meet a moisture-rich formula, leaving your lips irresistibly smooth and glossy. 🍒💋 #LabelloCherryShine #LipCareEssentials.
    please keep me updated..
    Email:- support@ladybugs.live
    Website:- https://ladybugs.live/






    ReplyDelete

.