Pharmacy/ Drugstore Beauty Haul - Hair, body and skincare ~ dm pharmacies

by - September 29, 2021

Pharmacy/ Drugstore Beauty Haul - Hair, body and skincare
Hello everyone 
Recently, I have made friends with a pharmacy over in Serbia (since my brother lives there at the moment) and have been getting my beauty and skincare products from there. Not long ago, I browsed the pharmacy's website for some hygiene and general beauty essentials, and have already started using some of them. So, I'll share those goodies with you today along with some of my thoughts...

Hair Products


I've been on a hunt for hair products that add moisture to the hair without leaving it feeling heavy or greasy. So, I figured I'd browse the hair conditioners for a scented leave-in. I found this Balea "Oil Repair" hair conditioners and because I couldn't understand anything from the website (it was in German and the translation was not the best), I thought it was a leave-in or an oil replacement product. Turns out it's a normal conditioner, but I was too deep into using it as a leave-in that I kept doing that even after I found out. It smells incredibly good and it leaves my hair feeling light and fresh. It doesn't add a ton of moisture, but it's nice to use after the shower. I've been using it for months now and I even bought another one.


On that note, I also got their jasmine conditioner (the bigger one). I have yet to try it out but I really liked their oil repair one, so I should like this one too. This time around I'm going to use it as an actual conditioner, but if it smells as good as the other one I'll probably use it all day every day too.



For the longest time, I've been using hair oils to moisturise my hair, but I found that they made my hair greasy and just doesn't smell so nice. So, I resorted to only using them lightly on the ends and as a deep conditioning treatment, every now and then, for my scalp before showering. This new routine helps me get the most benefit from hair oils.


I've only used this hair oil once when I needed to add some shine to my hair and revive it a bit. And since it's part of the same "Oil Replacement" range, it has the same scent as the conditioner of that range. So as you can imagine, I am hooked.
I don't think I can describe the scent to you; it doesn't smell of anything in particular, it just smells so good, almost like dessert.


Skincare



I've also been looking for a rich lip balm; the type I can use before bed or when I want to nourish and restore the health of my lips. So when I found this limited edition honey and figs lip balm, I immediately got it. I was a little surprised at first because I've never seen a lip balm made with figs before. I was worried about how it would smell, but I found that it doesn't smell of anything at all. It's just what I was looking for.




A neutral, soft lip balm, without any strong scents or colours, that's packed with nourishing ingredients. It leaves my lips so soft and supple too. Check out Alverde's products here.




Speaking of nourishing and moisturising beauty products, I found this Balea moisturiser the first time I was browsing the pharmacy's website. I was looking for a moisturiser I can pop on before bed and when I wake up. But I was specific about its ingredients, so the search took me quite a while. Until I found their anti-ageing day cream with SPF 15 and argan oil. I liked how it holds many ingredients that nourish the skin while maintaining a light formula that doesn't clog the pores. I've been using it for quite a while now and so far so good. Check out the night cream and the day cream.


The day cream encouraged me to get their night cream too. I reckon it holds a similar formula but with even more nourishing ingredients that sink into the skin overnight. I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but I expect it to be generally similar to the day cream.


Hygiene

I also picked this Sebamed Balsam Deodorant up; because I was looking for a natural deodorant that doesn't irritate the skin. This is my attempt at using more deodorant and less antiperspirant, so let's see how it goes. I just wrote a review on this one, so click here to read it if you're interested. Or get it on Amazon here.

This completes the haul, but don't worry! I have another haul for you, but this time it's a makeup haul. Check it out hereAnd click here to follow this blog on Instagram and stay up-to-date with the latest posts.


Related Posts

0 comments

.