Sebamed Mattifying Cream for impure and acne-prone skin & lip defense lip balm for sensitive skin Review

by - September 21, 2021

Sebamed Mattifying Cream for impure and acne-prone skin & lip defense lip balm for sensitive skin Review
Hi everyone 💕
It's time for another Sebamed review. Yes, my sister was the one who got me into this brand. After trying out their deodorant and using it for over a couple of months, I decided to give a couple more of their products a try. This time around, it's their Mattifying cream (get the product here) and lip defense lip balm (get the product here).


I have stated before that I like how all their products are PH balanced, so they shouldn't irritate the skin. Even though I don't have sensitive skin, I still appreciate their concern with making non-irritating skincare ranges. While I can imagine how having sensitive skin can make life harder, having an acne-prone skin type is not a walk in the park either. Especially in the summertime, my combination skin becomes oilier than usual. So, much to my dismay, a lot of unwanted shine keeps showing up uninvited.


Since I started treating my acne, I've been wearing very little, if any, face makeup. So, more often than not I am wearing my bare face. This urges me to step up my skincare game and find products that work well for my skin type. This is where the mattifying cream, made for acne-prone skin, comes into play. I use it after cleansing my face like I normally would, but mainly on oily areas of my skin like the T-zone.


I find that it instantly helps to tighten the pores a little bit and keep the shine under control. It keeps my skin matt for a decent time period until I have to reapply later in the day. If I'm going to wear foundation for a special occasion, I use it as a primer that doubles as an anti-shine cream. It keeps the oiliness at bay and gives me more time than usual before I start worrying about blotting my face in the bathroom in the middle of the event...


Overall, I like the product. I think it's nice to keep around especially if you have oily to combination skin.



Moving on to the lip balm, which I find simple yet effective. Nothing fancy in here. No crazy pigments, shimmers, or scents. Just a nice formula that's neither too liquidy nor too hard. It offers protection from the sun with an SPF of 30 and it just gets the job done.



I find it to be a foolproof way to moisturise my lips when I'm not particularly in the mood for any lip colour. Going out in the sun knowing that my lips are soft and protected just makes me feel good haha...

Have you tried any of their products before? Let me know in the comments below. Click here to follow this blog on Instagram and stay up-to-date with the latest posts. And for now, check out my recent review on their "Balsam Deodorant" here.






Related Posts

1 comments

  1. Discover the perfect duo for troubled skin: Sebamed 's Mattifying Cream tackles impurities and acne, while their Lip Defense Lip Balm provides a soothing shield for sensitive lips - a winning combination for a radiant and protected complexion.
    please keep me updated..
    Email:- support@ladybugs.live
    Website:- https://ladybugs.live/






    ReplyDelete

.