Primark Spring/Summer Haul | Clothes, candles, and hair ~ 2022

by - April 30, 2022

Primark Spring/Summer Haul | Clothes, candles, and hair ~ 2022
Hello everyone 🌷
Long time no Primark haul!

The last time I posted one was a while back so I am making it up with this one filled with a variety of random items, no makeup or skincare this time, promise


I’d like to start this one off with a silky-smooth feminine piece of clothing that I’ve been obsessed with lately. With adjustable straps, this silky black undershirt comes with a bra attached to it from the inside.


It is so seamless that I can’t put it away and I can already see myself wearing it out this summer. You can barely feel it under the clothes and it comfortably stays in place. Compared to the hassle of choosing a seamless bra and a light undershirt to wear over it, this piece covers it all. I have already worn it so this can really serve as both a brief review and a haul.


Coming right after is this little curling iron. I have been playing around with different hairstyles lately and at the moment, I enjoy a bit of a curl or a wave to spice up my hair and enhance its natural texture.


Although I can count on one hand how many times I have used heat on my hair and I’m not a fan of heat styling, I am not too opposed to occasionally curling some bits of my hair as a hassle-free way to freshen up. It just occurred to me that a good heat protectant should have been included in this haul too, so recommend one that has really been helpful and kept your hair healthy.


Lately, I have been really drawn to vanilla and vanilla-based scents. I can get pretty sensitive to strong scents but, for some reason, I really enjoy a good vanilla perfume. This foreshadowing is to help you imagine how I couldn’t help but get a couple of these vanilla-scented candles.


This candle smells so good and puts me in a calm mood; this also applies to taking off the lid and it keeping it in my room without lighting it. It is that strong!


Coming next is a selection of Spring/ Summer clothing. I am honestly not a fan of slippers, but these pairs looked too simple yet feminine. They are also affordable and light, so let’s see if they stay true to this description after a few wears.


I also got this pair of shorts and I am so glad I did! These shorts are so comfy and light. They also look sporty and cute at the same time. Anything comfy and cute is right up my alley!


For some more comfy yet adorable and cute summer loungewear, I got some trusty Primark pajamas to keep me company over the Spring/Summer season. I have not yet worn any of these but the fabric already feels really light and the design is so cute. I especially like the Disney pajamas with cat outlines spread all over.


Nothing says summertime coolness more than a tall water bottle! Can you really go wrong with a graduated frosted glass bottle with a simple design (that includes a rose-gold lid!)? The answer is simply no.


It looks like it will fit all the smoothies I am planning to make, but I probably will only keep it as a water bottle for now because it looks hard to clean (too tall to reach the very end, except with a stick), and the lid leaks when the bottle is inverted, unfortunately. It still qualifies as an everyday water bottle, so I'm keeping it for now.


As of late, I have not really been a Summer person, so I am hoping that this helps me transition smoothly and allows me to enjoy the season even a little bit more.

Which item in this list do you like the most? Have you tried any of these? Let me know in a comment below!
Have a great Spring.



Related Posts

0 comments

.