Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Body Mist Fragrance Review ~ pictures, price & packaging

by - May 20, 2022

Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Body Mist Fragrance Review ~ pictures, price & packaging
Hello everyone!


Today's post is about this Victoria's Secret Body Mist: Bare Vanilla Fragrance.


I may have to make a confession before we start, I am kind of obsessed with the scent of vanilla. Anything that smells of vanilla is right up my alley! I am actually writing this while a vanilla-scented candle is burning on my desk...



Naturally, when I get a fragrance, it's going to involve vanilla somehow. So when I thought about getting a Victoria's Secret body mist, I got the "Bare Vanilla" one. I had already tried one of their body mists before, but the scent was not that pleasant to me and I wasn't that interested in regularly using it. This time, however, I am more committed and this is why I am reviewing this body mist in this post.


Packaging:

It's no surprise that Victoria's Secret's packaging is really satisfying to the girly girl in me; everything from the bag to the bottle's design is beautifully put together. The bottle has an elegant design and feminine detailing. I particularly like the lace design on the inside of the bottle.


The Scent:

My sister was traveling and I asked her to pick this up for me based on the name. I assumed that it would smell of true vanilla and give me a sense of calm every time I catch a whiff of it. To my surprise, the scent has a different twist. It is more spicy than sweet; it has a sensual/sexy twist to vanilla rather than the sweet, relaxing effect I expected. 


To me, this isn't a particularly bad surprise since I already have a vanilla-scented body splash that I spray almost every night before bed to help me relax even more and to allow for a calming environment. So, having the option to switch from sweet vanilla to sensual, feminine vanilla is nice sometimes. However, I'd like to say to the vanilla lovers out there that the scent of actual vanilla in this one is quite faint, something I personally didn't expect from a body mist called "Bare Vanilla."


Longevity:

The scent can be smelt till shortly after spraying; however, it quickly settles on the clothes and can no longer be smelt from a reasonable distance. This would be improved if I applied multiple spritzes, though. That said, you can still smell it on the clothes throughout the day, but only if you get too close to the clothes to sniff them.

The Price:

The price is somewhat reasonable compared to other body mists out there; however, I think the staying power should improve to justify the price more.


What's your favorite scent of Victoria's Secret body mists?
Have you tried this one?
Get the product on Amazon here.
Let me know in a comment below.

See all my beauty reviews here
or see my previous Primark haul here

Stay up-to-date with all the new posts and videos by following this blog on Instagram



Related Posts

0 comments

.