Real time study with me 📚 Digital note taking with study music and timer ✨

by - August 20, 2023

Real time study with me Digital note taking with study music and timer

Hello everyone! In this video, I’m going to study with you in real time using my digital note taking system. I use my Samsung Galaxy S6 tablet and Samsung notes app to take notes on Advance phytochemistry, a course I studied for my Master's degree. You’ll see how I use different colors, fonts, and shapes to make my notes clear and organized. For a better view, check out this video focused solely on making pretty notes for Herbal medicine.


I also play some relaxing study music in the background to help me concentrate and calm my nerves. I use a timer to set a 15-minute study session followed by a break, following my twist on the pomodoro technique. This helps me avoid distractions and burnout while studying. For a longer study session, check out this video.


If you’re looking for some motivation and inspiration to study, this video is for you. You can join me and study along with me using your own digital note taking system or any other method you prefer. I hope you enjoy this video and find it useful. Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more real-time study with me videos. Thanks for watching! 😊


For more detailed study tips and advice on how to study effectively,
get my eBook, How to Student: How I graduated pharmacy school with honors ♡ 



Related Posts

1 comments

  1. well for me its really hard to study while listing music i mean how you can focus on your study when there is touching lines or deep sound coming from a song :P best vitamin c serum online in Pakistan
    Buy best foundation for oily skin online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

.