Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Powder Duo | Beauty News Vol.15

by - April 06, 2015

Here's another beauty news post for you all but this time the star of the post is a face product *YUSS* I have a very weird obsession with bronzers I have no idea why I love them so much O.o So, today I'm super excited to introduce to you all the new Guerlain Cosmetics "Terracotta Joli Teint Powder Duo" Which I refer to as a bronzer cuz ain't nobody got time fo all dat name??

What's this lovely thing?

"It is a harmony of two shades that give the complexion a natural-looking, healthy glow." 

Does it come in other shades?

Yeah for sure, it comes in four beautiful shades.
Here's my usual chart..


Shop the product here -  $53.00
  
[Free shipping at sephora]

Would you guys buy such product?
I personally think that it's overpriced but I'd buy it if it was a little cheaper (Well, A lot cheaper actually) .. 

Related Posts

0 comments

.