Oat Flour Banana Bread 🍞 (easy & healthy ish recipe)

by - July 02, 2020


remember when I made banana bread for the first time in easter (when we were still in quarantine by the way)? I posted the full recipe and some instructions here on my blog at the time, but this time around, I decided to film the process. I think a video captures my top-tier culinary skills better than a written blog post, don't you think?

You've got to see for yourself.
(honestly, I came across a post on well+good, if I remember correctly, and it was something along the lines of, try out this simple Meghan Markle's anti-inflammatory banana bread recipe. I was intrigued to check it out because I'd been looking at banana bread recipes online for some time and I just combined the parts I liked in different recipes and came up with this one.)






Related Posts

0 comments

.