Overnight Lip Mask by Janssen Cosmetics Review ~ Good Night Lip Mask 15ml

by - April 25, 2023

Overnight Lip Mask by Janssen Cosmetics Review best lip mask Good Night Lip Mask 15ml
Hello everyone 🌸

Welcome back to another review! I've been really busy lately with work and studies, then the holidays, but this lip mask from Janssen Cosmetics had to be reported! Having lips on the larger side means that any form of chapping is amplified–not a cute look, so you'll always find me researching and trying out new lip balms and, even better, lip masks.


Over 3 months ago, I got this lip mask and a lip balm from the same brand–Janssen Cosmetics, a German cosmetic brand, I found. I first tried the lip balm which was so buttery yet held up regardless of whether it was hot or cold. I'll do anything to avoid a runny, watery lip product, so this was perfect!


The lip balm is nothing too fancy, yet does the job perfectly. With a simple cream color, the lip balm smells of coconut and I couldn't ask for more. It's that lip balm I reach for whenever my lipstick is too drying; I use it first and let it settle into the lips then use lipstick over the top. I sometimes also just apply it over any lipstick for even application and color. It never fails to make my lips noticeably softer.


Using the lip balm (almost empty now) encouraged me to get started on the lip mask too, and I'm glad I did! The rose-colored "Good Night Lip Mask" has a thick, pomade-type consistency that helps it cling to the lips throughout the night without much transfer. It doesn't smell of anything in particular but I generally don't mind the scent. It comes in an elegant glass container and the packaging is especially attractive. I also like that it comes with its own applicator because it ensures cleanliness and, if you have long nails, prevents the product from getting stuck under them and making a mess.


Before bed, I exfoliate my lips and use the applicator to apply a generous amount and distribute it with my finger. In the morning, it never fails to make my lips soft and supple. I sometimes apply a thin layer before lipstick to ensure a smooth base.


Click the above image to view the mask insert better.

Ingredients

• Shea butter: high-quality natural substance from the nuts of the shea butter tree (Butyrospermum Parkii), moisturising, smoothing and softening, and prevents the skin from drying out

• Sunflower wax: obtained from sunflower seeds; creates a pleasant feeling on the skin; protective

• Candelilla Wax: is obtained from the leaves and stems of the Candelilla bush (Euphorbia antisyphilitica) native to northern Mexico and the southwestern United States; provides consistency, protection

• Linseed oil: is derived from flaxseed and is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids; strengthens the barrier function of the skin

• Cottonseed oil: is pressed cottonseed, rich in vitamin E; protects the skin

• Paracress extract (Spilanthes Acmella): reduces expression lines and smooths the skin surface

• Hyaluronic acid: provides moisture

Overall, I highly recommend this lip mask if you've been struggling with keeping your lips soft and moisturized. I'm not sure if the lip balm is still available, but the lip mask can be found on their website.







Related Posts

1 comments

  1. Experience the luxurious hydration of Janssen Cosmetics' Good Night Lip Mask, a 15ml overnight indulgence for irresistibly soft and nourished lips.
    please keep me updated..
    Email:- support@ladybugs.live
    Website:- https://ladybugs.live/

    ReplyDelete

.